My Family & Other Animals

Tuesday 13 August 2013

"Hey Kid, Rock and Roll..."

 
...Ooh My Soul"
 
I recently joined The Outlawz Challenge group and made this card for their Alcohol Marker Challenge. Everything is coloured with my beautiful Copics, such great pens for colouring with, their nibs are just perfect for detail work or if you want to add strands of hair etc. I have been buying them steadily on and off for the last two years or so and I still don't have the full range of colours but with time and (small, regular) amounts of money I hope to get them all plus refills, but that will take a heck of a lot longer!
The background of the card is an old MIC one and the young fella is a Kenny K I have had for well over a year now, apart from the small brass rivets and Sizzix letters on top of a Marianne die, that's pretty much it for this creation, minimal for me I suppose!
There's not much else to tell you really, it has been a very quiet week at home. I have decided to go back to work though. I have been waiting for some therapy but it hasn't appeared yet and I am really getting sick of waiting for it, I just have to bite the bullet I suppose and see how things go when I get back there. I did have a panic attack last week when Jo and I went to Let's Create for their grand re-opening but it's the only one in weeks now so I hope those are behind me, if not then I have no idea how I will handle it!
So, hope you are well, the weather isn't too bad at the mo is it? Not high Summer but still not Autumnal so still sleeping with the thin duvet on.
Have a great rest of the week, see you on Sunday,
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
x
 Entered In To: Bearly Mine Challenges #99 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Dies and Punches
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge 65 - Hair Of A Different Colour
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge -  Boys/Males Cards
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - Let's "Create A Scene"
Artistic Inspirations Challenge #54 - Use Dies Cuts/Punches
Crafty Boots Challenge - Die Cuts
Kaboodle Doodle Challenge #184 - Music and/or the Arts
Marker Pop Bi-Weekly Challenge #28 - Anything Goes
Stamps + Fun = Creativity Challenge #164 - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card, Andy! So glad you shared it over at The Outlawz! Fun images and terrific coloring and design! I hope all goes well with your return to work. I am still pondering my return. I'm going to try and cover all those elusive doctors' appts. before I even think about it and I still have things to deal with for my Mom's stuff anyway. Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very cool. thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fabulous! Love the blue streaks in the hair, so cool! Great card design. I haven't seen that music border, hmmm, I need to find that one, lol.
    Darn those panick attacks. I have my last one in college. It's a total fight or flight moment and I decided to hang onto the desk and tell myself it won't last forever. Eventually they just went away. Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pen-work Andy and your design if fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an awesome design! Love the hair and the die cut elements! That background is super cool too! Panic attacks are no fun and I hope that you have had your last one! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this boy's card is fantastic, I love the colours.
    Thank you for playing at SFC this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  7. One cool dude and super cool card Andy !! Just FAB !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments designs this week !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This streaks are just great and think it is just the perfect amount of accents. Thanks for joining us at LRS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout Andy the background is perfect with the image. Love your colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, good luck in the draw! Hope you can join us for our next challenge which starts Tuesday! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Veeeery coooool! A perfect card for a cool guy! ;)
    Thank you for playing along with us at TIOT!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! What an awesome creation Andy! Luv that image and fabulously coloured in. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely fabulous, love the colors and lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab guy's card - love the graffiti background!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute card xx thank you so much for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE your beautiful contribution, absolutely gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us in the challenge on TIOT!

    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Incredible design and I really love ALL the Christmas Ribbons you've used in the beautiful card.Thanks for joining in us at The ribbon mabufacturer Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.